2015: A Year in Travel Stories
2015 has been an amazing year for travel! Findery users have spread their wings and traveled the globe and shared some amazing stories along the way. Here are just a few of our favorites:
[findery https://findery.com/275days/notes/night-in-the-desert width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/HouseOfAnais/notes/boating-and-bird-watching-in-delta-neretva-experience width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/skimbaco/notes/ride-the-caf-tram-in-stockholm width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/PointsandTravel/notes/observing-the-ocean-gliding-waved-albatross width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/michaelturtle/notes/medina-of-tetouan width=”500″ height=”400″]
6) @Kristen_Edwards also went on a year long adventure that took her from the UK all the way to Thailand. Her stories and photos enchanted her and brought everything she discovered to life for us. This photo is just one of our favorites from her year long adventure.
[findery https://findery.com/kristen_edwards/notes/black-isle-watch-the-tides width=”500″ height=”400″]
7) @Tawannab showed us the beauty of taking a restorative vacation in the magic that is Costa Rica.
[findery https://findery.com/TawannaB/notes/arenal-volcano-in-all-its-glory width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/theholidayplace/notes/its-not-too-late-to-discover-the-authentic-cuba width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/wanderlustliving/notes/vigoron-traditional-dish-of-nicaragua width=”500″ height=”400″]
[findery https://findery.com/fk/notes/it-takes-a-village width=”500″ height=”400″]
Those were just a few of our favorite travel stories shared on the site! Read on for the five notes most viewed and shared by the Findery community.
1) Not so surprisingly, this note by @GirlGoneTravel was the most viewed note this year. Because adorable!
2) These little guys captured by @Stefanie stole our hearts too. Or maybe it was the rainbow. Either way. Priceless note!
5) And then there was this note, the perfect capture of long enduring past and oh-so-fleeting present shared by @rustedreverie.
So many amazing finds have been shared over the last twelve months that we really struggled to pick the ones to showcase here! We’re sure we missed some that you loved! Let us know what we missed and we’ll share them on Facebook this week!
In the meantime, we wish you all a very Happy New Year! And we hope that many of your travel dreams will be fulfilled in 2016!