What’s new on Android!
We are thrilled to announce several new features that we just know you’ll love! (Drum roll…)
- By popular demand, we’ve added Google sign-in/sign-up.
- Now users can find and leave notes all over the world in their own language! The app is now available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Si.), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Br.), Russian and Spanish
- Leaving notes just got better. Now you can create (or name) a place on the map.
- Want to know more about Findery? When you launch the app we will walk you through how Findery works and how to share your stories with the world.
- Want to easily access notes and notemaps you’ve viewed in the app? Now you can search for previously viewed Findery content from the Google search bar on your device.
If you love the Findery app, please take the time to give us a nice review: Share the love!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from our users!